AIGA Indy is looking for an organized, self-motivated, creative individual to join its “Uniting People” team in the role of membership associate.
At our core, we are a community. We are a community of creatives of all sizes, skillsets, and experience. AIGA Indy is focused on driving the local creative community forward, and this specific team develops programming and resources to connect individuals in the community, whether member or non-member in order to support this mission. This may come in the form of a meetup, party, or a blog post. If you daydream about ways people could connect or learn from each other, this is the team for you.
The Membership Associate can look forward to:
- creating exciting new ways to engage and connect with creative professionals and students in the local community
- helping the membership director with monthly membership marketing and outreach to new members, lapsed members, group members and more
- Working directly with the community events chair to support upcoming events
- Attend AIGA events to promote AIGA and it’s mission
The Membership Associate reports to the Membership Director and sits on the team focused on “Uniting People”
- monthly board meeting (2 hours)
- monthly team meeting (1-2 hours)
- Attendance at 75% of AIGA events
- 3-7 hrs average/week depending on the above meetings and events we’ve planned.
Interested in becoming the Membership Associate Role, let us know by Applying Here