Professional Development Director
The responsibility of the Professional Development Director is to identify areas where we can provide programming or resources to develop design-related careers, while understanding the changing landscape of our profession. He/She should work with other board members to plan and execute programming and initiatives–recruiting additional volunteers as necessary. This role should strive to make a well-educated and prepared local design community.
- Oversees professional development team strategy and objectives, making sure they align with overall board strategy
- Updates President on the membership team status each month
- Identifies areas where members and local designers need help developing their careers and understands the changing landscape of our profession
- Strives to make Indianapolis a well-educated and prepared community that can play a role in elevating the design professional nationally and locally.
- Works with the Education Director regarding student-related programming
- Maintains relationships with leaders at agencies and creative firms in town–especially that of group members.
> Apply for the Professional Development Director