The primary responsibility of the VP of Membership is to promote and encourage membership to our Indianapolis creative community and to continue making the creative community individuals and companies aware of AIGA’s membership options and benefits. Through these efforts, the Membership VP will oversee, promote, monitor, track and report on the growth of our chapter’s thriving membership. In addition to encouraging new membership, the Membership Director is also responsible for helping with the needs of our existing members and encouraging membership renewal as well as working with all AIGA teams to develop strategies to encourage membership and drive engagement with the association.
- Run membership report on current members, new members and expiring members and communicate with board on analytics and opportunities
- Membership marketing to expiring members and new members
- Group membership outreach
- Set up a membership “booth” to promote membership/sign up members.
- Plan and execute annual membership drive
- Work with Sponsorship and Programming to develop incentives/giveaways
- Determine a budget for promotional material/marketing and seek board approval
- Work with Design week squad on membership engagement/benefits