Join us on Thursday, Oct.18th at The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis for a really special event. The Experience Makers community is being given the rare opportunity to have unrestricted after-hours access to two fully interactive exhibits (DC Super Heroes: Discover Your Superpowers and American POP) and a discussion/Q&A session with Exhibit Design staffers Craig Wetli, Senior Exhibit Designer; Eric Danner, Exhibit Graphic Designer; and Bradley McKinney, Interactive Technology Designer! This is a really unique opportunity that we hope you can be a part of.
- Doors open at 6 pm. The event will run until about 8 pm.
- Park in the Parking Garage across Illinois from The Children’s Museum and take the skywalk across to the entrance.
- Drinks and light hors-d’oeuvres will be served.
- Adults only. Sorry, no children will be allowed for this event.
- !!There is NO NEED to buy a regular admission ticket to The Children’s Museum. The Eventbrite ticket is all you will need!!
We want to give a HUGE hug and thank you to The Children’s Museum and its staff. Their kindness and generosity are very much appreciated.
As always a big thanks to our 2018 sponsor Studio Science. They have helped Experience Makers in numerous ways this year.
Hope to see you for a night at the museum!
The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis is extraordinary—always! Through its world-class exhibits, the museum strives to excite and encourage family learning and curiosity by providing limitless opportunities to create memories and foster a sense of discovery. The mission of The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis is to create extraordinary learning experiences across the arts, sciences, and humanities that have the power to transform the lives of children and families.