As spring arrives we often look forward to the possibility of positive change and new goals. This spring AIGA Indy is reviving the annual Portfolio Review as a resource to students and up-and-coming designers all around the Indianapolis area. This is an opportunity to meet with professionals in your design field and receive considered and constructive feedback on your work. During this event, you’ll be able to connect with potential colleagues and ask questions specific to your job search. Come join us for a helpful step toward your design career -- without the stress of the interview.
Over Zoom, all reviewees will be matched up with professionals for four 30 minute feedback sessions. In each session, you will have the chance to dig into specific projects, ask questions about the design field, and strengthen your portfolio with helpful feedback. It is recommended that you prepare your portfolio as a presentation or website. A helpful guide about what to expect will be provided prior to the event if you’re feeling anxious!
Specific Portfolio Instructions:
- 3-15 Portfolio projects to discuss
- Work can be presented by shared screen in a Powerpoint, Keynote, Google Slides, PDF, Website, or other organized document type.
- Work can be presented in actual form (a printed piece like a book, poster, etc.) just ensure you have adequate lighting around your computer.
- Optional: Bring resume or CV to discuss
- Optional: Bring questions pertaining to a specific design field or interview processes.
All fees associated with this event will be directed towards future AIGA Indy Education Events.
Are you a design professional and interested in helping emerging designers? Sign up to become a portfolio reviewer!